Friday, May 9, 2014

anniversary

On april 8th, 2014 it was a third anniversary!! I still could not believe we have been married  for three whole years, it is crazy how fast it goes by! On april fools day Hunter called me and said we were going to a Jazz game for our anniversary and he had already planned a babysitter and everything.. I knew it was april fools and he had been playing jokes on people all day, so naturally I didn't believe him.

 Then the night before our anniversary comes and we went to texas roadhouse for dinner with Braelin :) who slept the whole time and when we got home I said we needed to pick out a movie to go see, which there really weren't any good ones out that I wanted to see. Hunter gave me an anniversary card and said I needed to open it that night.. I kept telling him that I didn't want to open it till our anniversary but he made me open it. and to my surprise, there were two jazz tickets!! He really did have everything planned for that night. I was super excited because i had been wanting to go to a game forever but its so expensive and i didn't want to sit in the upper bowl because its not worth it to have to watch with binoculars the whole time :) But hunter had found the tickets on KSL and ended up talking the person into selling him both tickets for $25 dollars each!! Not to bad if you ask me... So the next day I was a little nervous because we would be leaving Braelin... I had only left her for two hours at the most when she was one week old. But I did okay and didn't even cry this time ;) and she did great with  her aunt Kari!




We left around 5 pm and drove up to salt lake, hunter even prepaid for parking and then we were able to walk for awhile to get to the Jazz game, which I liked being able to walk the streets :) Even if there are homeless people lurking around every corner. We got to the stadium right around 6:15 and as soon as we walked through the doors we saw Jerry Sloan standing there! It was crazy.. we immediatley asked to take a picture with him and he was actually super nice and talked to us for a few minutes before everyone else started taking pictures with him!










Then we went and found our seats, and i was surprised at how good they were! Hunter went and got us our food and we enjoyed the game.. even if the Jazz lost, we were cheering for the mavericks anyways!! It was such a fun surprise for our third anniversary, and i can't want for many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment