Clothing: 0-3 month and some 3 month clothes.
Diapers: Size one
Bedtime: usually around 8-9.
Eating: She eats about every 3 - 4 hours.
Sleeping: She goes to sleep around 8-9 and usually would sleep until 2. But we were all hit with the stomach flu for a week and every since then she has been waking up every 1-2 hours.
Development: She has been grabbing toys or anything in front of her. She tries rolls on her side and slides around on her back. She definitely knows her mommy and daddy.
- Watching Braelin. It is the cutest thing watching her watch her big sister.
- Still a big mommas girl!
- She loves going out during the day.
- When mommy leaves the room :)
- hates binkys except for the soothies!
New this month:
- Grocery shopping (does that count?!) We didn't do much this month since we all had the stomach flu for over a week!
- I go back to work On january 24th (next week!) and I am dreading leaving my girls!
- Started another semester at UVU.
- Had shoulder surgery on January 11th.
- Went to california the week before christmas for the BYU poinsettia bowl game for four days! It was a nice guys trip that I surprised him with for an early birthday present!
- Braelin is seriously the best big sister. She loves helping and thinks that she is the mom.
- She is in senior nursery at church now, and loves it!
- Its crazy how much she has been talking these last few months since I have had Kenlie.