Thursday, May 22, 2014

3 months

Braelin,

The last three months have FLOWN by! I still can't believe you are mine. We love you soo much. You are still the perfect baby. Everyone that meets you says the same thing, they have never seen a baby as alert and interactive as you. You are so smart. We love watching how much you grown and learn everyday.

---You love playing with your piano and toys that hang above it, lets be real. You grab everything in front of you now! It is so much fun!

---You've been rolling from tummy to back since you were 2 weeks old, but now you do it everytime you are on your tummy! And you are trying so hard to roll from back to tummy, you've almost got it.

---We were almost back to 100% breastfeeding, but then I went back to work and I am only able to pump once if I'm lucky so we do both. Im still trying SO hard. Taking fenugreek and on days I don't work and weekends I pump every three hours. Its very time consuming and sometimes frustrating when other people have it so easy. But I know im doing what is best for you :) You only eat 4 ounces every 4-5 hours

--- You are SO close to laughing.. Sometimes you will do a giggle, but most of the time you act like you are too mature to laugh.

--- You love your bumbo and I think that taught you to be VERY independent. You now love sitting up in my lap and don't always want to snuggle like you use to, you also learned that you love it when I stand up while holding you facing forward. I'm not the biggest fan of this one, but you just love to see everything.

--- Still sleeping through the night! 9:30-7:30 or 8 usually and you haven't woken up once since you started at 6 weeks old. Its hard on days I work because we have to wake up at 5:45 for me to get ready and then I usually wake you up at 6 to eat and then we pack you up and leave by 6:50!

---Your hair is getting longer, and none of it has fallen out still! Its definitely blonde, but sometimes even strawberry blond.

---You smile like crazy at everything, especially mommy. I make you smile like crazy.

---You love peek-a-boo, but you get really scared everytime.

Thank you so much for coming to our family Braelin, we don't know what we ever did with out you. We sure love you baby girl,

the world is yours.

Love, Momma.

The Difference
1 month. 2 months. 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment