Sunday, January 5, 2014

Las Vegas!!

Back in the first week of july we went to Las Vegas for a little vacation! We hadn't been anywhere since our honeymoon and thought it would be fun to just go somewhere close to get away. We booked our hotel which was the mirage and Left June 30 early in the morning. About a week or two before we had our vacation we found out that I was pregnant. We thought about cancelling the trip but decided to just go. I almost wish we would have cancelled because I was SO sick the whole time. I felt so bad but Hunter is the best husband ever cause he was so good to just take care of me and let me stay in the hotel pretty much the whole time.

We went to Pawn stars early the first morning we were there and there were only a few people there. We probably stayed for an hour at least just walking around looking at everything. And a few people from the show were there so that was fun! But you aren't allowed to take pictures.




After that we put went to the Counts Kustoms place and hunter wanted to see if somehow we could go in. We got there and they let us right in and they do tours all day so we were able to do that as well!









Although I did manage to do this, the Gatorade bottle had a hole in it somewhere.... Luckily the cleaning person was really really nice and said not to worry about it but normally they would charge for something like this.




Sadly that is about all we did while in vegas. That first week of july it was 120 degrees the whole time we were there. We only went to the hotel pool 2 times when I felt good enough and maybe lasted an hour at the most. The water was so hot and  it was way too hot outside. Most of the time If I even walked outside I always smelt something BBQ or smoke and would just start throwing up in the elevators, garbage cans, anywhere I could. So we literally spent most of the time in our hotel room watching tv with the AC cranked up or walking around the hotel when I felt I could do it. It was still a fun little get away, but would have been much better if I wasn't so sick with pregnancy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment