Monday, January 20, 2014

Baby Shower!

I never thought the day would actually come that I would have a baby shower for me. It is so surreal at times how close I am to having this baby! My shower was on January 11th at my parents house and it turned out perfect!! My sister Kari did ALL the decorations and I loved it, it looked so cute and girly! We started to worry if many people would come because we had a few people call and say they couldn't make it because they were sick and a few days before the shower there was a big snowstorm, so people further away didn't make it. But we ended up having a GREAT turn out! So many people showed up and it was packed. I was so spoiled with so much clothes and everything I need for her! I am definitely blessed.

 My only regret from the shower was that we didn't take any pictures of the actual party or opening up presents. But I guess these ones will have to do :)















Worst two pictures ever of me, They both make me look like a beached whale. But I figured I would include them anyways to document. 







Thank you so much to everyone that came to my baby shower and making the day so special for me and getting excited for baby Braelin! It was such a fun day and im so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment