Thursday, February 5, 2015

Christmas 2014!

This Christmas was SO much fun. Having a child makes all the holidays  magical again. This year I followed Hunter's moms example and was completely done with Christmas, including wrapping by November. It was SO nice and I didn't have to worry about anything except the few last minute treats and things you can't get till a couple days before.

Christmas Eve we spent with Hunter's family and had a nice big dinner and watched Elf with all the kids. Then we headed back to our place and played around with my new present that Santa brought early...








 My favorite picture :) Her beautiful blue eyes.






Reading twas the night before christmas!



Christmas morning Braelin didn't get up till 8 and I was dying for her to get up sooner. She woke up and Hunter brought her out while I was recording her. It was so cute and she crawled straight to all her presents! Then we opened up all our presents and got into our stockings. Braelin wouldn't leave presents alone the last month and then when I tried to get her to unwrap or grab the wrapping paper, she wouldn't even touch it. 








Then later in the morning we went to Hunter's parents and had a big breakfast and opened all our presents. Then to my parents for a few hours to spend with my family opening gifts. Then later around 5 we went to Hunters Grandpas house and opened presents his grandma had bought us the day she had her stroke and then she passed the next day. It was a fun christmas and hopefully this new year I will be better at blogging at least once a week so I can remember more details! But I guess pictures will do :)

 Sweet Baby AriLee playing with blue paper :) her whole mouth and tongue was blue! haha






Crazy Maizy! Just crying :)
 



 She loves her chair she got from nana and papa



No comments:

Post a Comment