Friday, July 25, 2014

Pioneer Day

This year on Pioneer day it was Papa's (Hunters Great-grandpa) 95th birthday. His family had a huge birthday party all day long to celebrate! Unfortunately Hunter had to work so we weren't able to get there until 5pm, but it was still so much fun and we loved visiting with all his family.






Braelin is so lucky to be able to know her great-great grandpa! We were able to get some really fun pictures of Braelin and papa. She loves him! He can hold her and she will be good, even if he has her laying down or anything, she doesn't whine or anything when she is in papa's hands.


2 comments:

  1. Kelli and Hunter, It was so nice to see the five generations, I have the only picture of my grandson Colton ( now 27) with Blake his dad, me, grandma Margaret and her mom Grandma Bertha, I am glad to see how well you all are doing, We are so luck to have family that's with us long enough to experience the next generation of family, give everyone my love, Aunt Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aunt Margo, I love that you read our blog! We enjoy getting all the cards for our birthdays and Anniversaries, Love you!

    ReplyDelete