Friday, July 25, 2014

Memorial Day

It was the Anhder Family Reunion this year on memorial day! We always look forward to our family reunion every other year with my side of the family.We went  up 2 days early so we could have a fun little get away at the Crystal Inn and swim and hang out with family. On saturday we got there around 12 and checked into the hotel. We unloaded and relaxed for awhile and then decided it would be fun to go to Big J's. A favorite fast food place my family has gone to for years! It was delicious. We then drove to my uncle Kurt and aunt Lisa's house but they weren't home, so we went back to the hotel and thought it would be fun to take braelin for her first swim! She loved it!


Then we went back to our room and just relaxed and Braelin took naps, when Braelin woke up we went up to Kurt and Lisa's and my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Julie were there too! So of course we just played cards until around 10-11 at night and went back to the hotel and got a good nights sleep :)

Sunday morning we woke up and went swimming and my parents came up! This time Cousin Brody came with! It was so much fun and Braelin loved it once again!




Then we went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Kari and Brian and used our gift card we had. Then went back to the hotel and swam! After swimming, of course the babies took naps... Well, braelin was fast asleep in my arms so I put her in the crib and then checked on her 1 minute later and she was just playing. haha :)







and then we called Jerry and Julie came and we played games again till late.

Monday morning We woke up and went to eat breakfast down in the lobby of the hotel. Then we checked out of the hotel and went to the willow park zoo. We walked around and looked at all the animals, and even were able to feed some reindeer. Braelin couldn't stop staring at them. Then we left and drove all the way to Kurt and Lisas house and I went in the back of the car to get the bag I keep breastmilk in out of the stroller, and it was gone (I had almost 20 ounces of milk was stolen out of my stroller and I still cry when I think about it, but that is a post for another day.. maybe) So after tearing apart the car 7 different times and driving back to the zoo and the hotel and it was no where. The little bag I keep it in looks like an oversized wallet so I'm guessing whoever stole it was in for a HUGE shock when there was no money in it.

We spent hours at the reunion just visiting with family and playing games and of course, eating! It was so much fun seeing family and playing games and catching up with everyone. Next time i'll remember to get more pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment