Sunday, May 8, 2011

One Month!

Exactly one month from today, Hunter and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I felt so blessed to have such amazing friends and family members that attended and made this day possible. After a long 4 months and 8 days of planning, we were finally getting married. For those of you who know me know that the one thing I didn't want on my wedding day was snow... and when I woke up that morning to go and get my hair done I bet you'll never guess what was falling from the sky... SNOW! Luckily it only snowed before and a little after the wedding, not during the pictures at the temple, and that is all I wanted. Despite the snow, it was such a beautiful day and made my wedding such an amazing day. After the wedding we had lunch at Golden Corral with all the family and friends that came. Then we went to our reception which was held at Bella Vista Reception Center. It was such an amazing day and I never want to forget the love I felt from all family and friends, and my new husband. Thank you to everyone who made that day possible!!


Here are a few pictures from our wedding :)





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!! I look forward to reading your posts!! Thanks for sharing the pictures from your wedding day - beautiful!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli you're so cute! I love the picture where Hunter is holding you up! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete